*Monday was another Parent Education Meeting. We had the founding doctors of the International Adoption Clinic at KU Medical Center (bottom of the page) there to speak to us. It was short yet informative. I really had no idea the clinic existed to the degree that is does. They offer several services that can and will be very helpful to me.
*Tuesday I got to relax a little and catch up on some TV that I had missed and FINALLY do my laundry.
*Wednesday Tim and I went to a local movie theater to see the simulcast of the Garth Brooks concert. It was different, but still good. They had the volume up REALLY loud, so it felt like we were right there. We felt weird clapping since Garth really couldn't hear us, but it didn't stop me from singing. I took some pictures. Almost looks like I was on the floor, huh?

*Today I get to relax a bit again and watch some TV, walk the dogs and listen to Tim FREAK OUT about his eye surgery tomorrow for the ONE THOUSANDth TIME.
*Friday I am bringing Tim to work with me before I drive him to his eye surgery in the AM then I go back to work and wait until he calls to tell me he's done. I'll pick him up, take him home and then go out to my parents house and head to the lake with my mom. WHY do I not stay and take care of Tim in his "hour of need?" 1) It's not really an "hour of need." 2) I took care of myself after my surgery and I'm quite sure he can handle the mild discomfort. 3) He scheduled the surgery after I had already told my mom I would go to the lake with her. 4) The mere fact that he's being a HUGE baby about it make me want to scream and run as far, far away as I can and never look back. I'M GOING TO BE AN HORRIBLE MOM! LOL!


No comments:
Post a Comment