Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Absolutely Nothing

I really have nothing to report. Thanksgiving was a good time. Busy weekend, but a good time. Did the whole family dinner (lunch) on Turkey Day. That evening went to a friends condo to socialize then we walked over to The Plaza for the lighting, which we saw as we turned the corner to walk down the hill, so we went straight for O'Dowd's. I did the big BLACK FRIDAY shopping, so I'm practically done now. Woo Hoo! It really wasn't too bad, but I WILL NEVER GO TO TOY'S R US that day again. Tim and I had dinner at his parents Friday night. Better than usual!!! The rest of the weekend was my norm...running and Chiefs. This week has been CRAZY at work and I feel very out of touch with everyone. I hope you all are doing well and that you had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Maybe I'll have something more to say next week. Have a great weekend.

No comments: