Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

The High Chair

THERE ARE TWO POSTS TODAY

I purchased a high chair this weekend. It was too good a deal to pass up. $40 for a wooden high chair. It goes perfectly with my house too. I really haven't seen a "new" plastic high chair that really floats my boat. I found it on Craig's List. My cousin reminded me of Craig's List. I always forget that it's out there. Anyway, my friend Stacie went with me to pick up the chair since it was in a "not too great" part of town and my mom didn't think I should go alone. Turns out the part wasn't really all that bad and the people I bought it from were really nice and took good care of the high chair. Stacie asked me as we were leaving "do you think they thought we were a couple?" I laughed because I thought the same thought when we walked in, so I told her that is why I worked Tim into part of our conversation. Anywho.....here is the picture of the high chair and here is another of the detailing on the back of the seat. LOVE IT!!!!!

4 comments:

J&T'sMom said...

Very nice! And a good deal!

Mrs. Booms said...

Woohooo... Glad I could help out...

Anonymous said...

Hi April, Its a beautiful chair, but not sure how much fun you will have cleaning all the food out of all the pretty detailing. ;)
Lisa M

Anonymous said...

Good words.