This post is ALL pictures!!! All of these were taken on Sunday (the full marathon). It just proves how well I was feeling and running that day. I never did stand in line for a pic, but I stopped several times and still ran a 4:50. WOW! If I hadn't stopped and I had actually gotten to train fully, I wonder what I could have run. We'll see in 2013.

C.O.L.D. in the morning

This billboard was about mile 12, maybe

Of course I had to stop and strike a pose, VOGUE!
On Dasher, On Blitzen, On April

Rafiki, my man!

My Jungle Love Mickey

Dopey, Me and Baloo

Mickey and Me at the finish line. I even felt good enough to stop before I crossed the line. WHAT!!?? You would not have seen that in 2007.

Picking up my gear after the race

Daisy and Me. All three medals. Actually borrowed the Duck medal for the pic because I left mine in the hotel room.
No comments:
Post a Comment