Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All Things Wedding




We had an engagement shoot the end of October and finally got the pictures and chose our photos mid-December. It took just under a month for us to get the pictures and F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to chose just a few. There were so many good ones. We went to Loose Park and the colors were awesome. Of course everyone was out there that day because the weather was supposed to turn colder and all the pretty leaves would be gone. We had pictures with the dogs and they took shots of us on the bikes. Those turned out really cool. I think they are going to use some when they get there new website up and I believe they'll be using some in their demo video. Our photographer is great and if you live in the KC area or close (they may even travel) I would recommend them. They do video as well, so it's a whole package in one vendor. If you would like to see our photo shoot click HERE. When you get to their site, at the bottom you will see another "click here," click on that. You'll see a list of peeps names, choose April&Tim engagement. You will be asked for an email address and a password, so you'll need to email me to get those. Most of you who read know how to get in touch with me and I will only give this info to people I know. If you don't have my email (and I know you) please drop and comment with your email and I'll shoot you the info.

No comments: