Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's happened?

Not much this week actually. I got to stay at home and relax Friday which was really nice. Saturday I ran 6 miles with my running group, ran errands then Tim and I went to dinner with his sister and her boyfriend. I did the race this morning and had totally planned on finishing around 2:11 which would have been a 10 minute per mile pace. I started the race with a couple of friends who were to keep me running slow. Yeah, that didn't happen. The 10 minute pace just didn't feel comfortable to me, so I speed up. Not much, but I did. Here are my stats:

overall place: 507 out of 865
division place: 29 out of 56
gender place: 230 out of 488
time: 2:07:10
pace: 9:43
gun time: 2:07:10

They aren't the greatest stats, but they'll do for a training run and that was the purpose of the race this morning.

After a post race party and a meet and greet with my friend, Jackie's, newest addition, Lydia, I'm here typing away when I really feel like taking a nap.

Have a good week.

No comments: