It's been a LONG time. Really, though, nothing too exciting has been happening. We're still trying to get settled into the new house. It is mostly done. We still have pictures to hang and I need to get some stuff into the storage rooms. Of course, as we get settled there are things that we realize we need. Like, a trash can for the kitchen. We keep using moving boxes. LOL! We'll be asking for one for Christmas as well as a king sized bedding set. As a house warming present from Tim's parents we got two bar stools which are really nice and work perfectly at the kitchen island. The dogs are enjoying the space and the backyard. We have some massive hills that we can run which makes for some pretty sore quads on my part, but we have some rolling areas too. Once we have more settled I'll post pictures.
Last Friday we had another Girls Night. Yes, by girls night I mean we went pole dancing again. Loads of fun as usual. This time we had 4 newbies, so it was truly entertaining watching them "come out of their shell" as they spun around the pole doing peeing dog, etc. LOL! I think I'm going to start going regularly which means about once a week. It's a "nice" 30 minute drive one way, so it's not something I want to do more than once a week. Hopefully I can post pictures soon.
Coming up....I have a race on the 23rd here in town. A half marathon that I won't really be racing since I have another in Dallas on December 14th. Other than running and the holidays and the holiday shopping (that I haven't even started) I don't have much going on.
I hope everyone got out and voted. I voted early since Kansas has advance voting. Hurrah for Kansas. I'm very excited about the outcome. I think it's a great thing for this country and I truly hope things do CHANGE under Obama's "reign."
TWO LAST THINGS:
Please visit Laurie's blog and check out her give a way (enter by Wednesday at midnight). If you have kids I think you'll love this. Even if you don't have kids you'll love these.
I hate to tease, but I don't want to post this new development on the blog. It's good news, even big news, but not HUGE news. IF interested drop me an email or post a comment and I'll write back.


3 comments:
Girls night in DALLAS!!!!!
We have to hang out or at least let me watch you in action~
candy
You can share your news with me!
What is your news? I am dying to know!
Post a Comment