That is what I call a day at the dog groomer. Tramp loves going, Audrey is just so-so about it and today was Lulu's first time. I'll have to wait until she goes again to know whether she was traumatized or not. Audrey only goes every three months and that is why she's just so-so about it. Tramp goes every month because in a previous life he was a horse (Tim's determination) and sweats. Yes, sweats just like a horse. The poor buddy, his back and head some times are just soaking wet. I won't take Lulu every month and she'll probably be on an every three month rotation as well. In the month and a half that she's been with us her hair really hasn't grown much, so at this point I really don't see the need. Next month is Audrey's turn and in the three months since she last went her hair hasn't grown too much either. Sometimes they just need to be pampered, right?
This is Audrey after her last spa day:

She's not too happy since all her feathers/wings were cut off.
Here are Lulu's before & after shots:


She's still a cutie even without hair.
Here is Tramp:

He doesn't like his photo taken. At all. Does it show?


No comments:
Post a Comment