Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To Snow or Not to Snow

Dear Blog

The weekend was a good one, to me. Tim and I went Christmas shopping on Friday night for people on his list and I FINALLY got my indoor trainer (pics to come later). I woke up on Saturday morning expecting 6" of snow and found about 2". I was a little disappointed, but then the weather said it was going to continue snowing until 6pm and we should get over 6" (that didn't happen either). I still ran, only 6 miles because the lack of traction was killing my back. That afternoon I had lunch with a friend who is also adopting and then Tim and I went shopping some more. Hit two parties Saturday night. At the first one Tim and I were the only guests for an hour. Really that was nice since it gave me a chance to socialize with his friends one on one instead of as a group as usual. The second party was our multisport party. Loads of fun. White elephant gift exchange and all. I'm convinced that triathletes are the TRUE PARTIERS of this world. I can't hang with them at all. I had a mere TWO rum & coke's and was a slug basically the whole day Sunday. I got out for one thing only. My friends 40th birthday party. She had a roller skating party. FUN TIMES! Tim really does stink at skating. I thought roller skating would be easier for him than ice skating, but I was wrong. We even participated in the LIMBO contest. How low can you go? I would have made the two foot mark, but my hoodie caught the bar. It didn't knock it off, so I guess I could have still continued, I was unsure of the rules, however my hip was hurting from getting down so low. Sure sucks to get old!!!! Good times all around this past weekend.

No comments: