Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Absent, but here

TWO POSTS TODAY

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry for not tending to your need for content, but I haven't much to add these days. My initial intent was for you to be the "keeper" of adoption progress however, since there isn't much progress you have become a diary, at least that is what was brought to my attention by my mother. At first I stuck up for you thinking that you enjoyed ANY type of content. Then I thought maybe you don't enjoy the trials, tribulations and meaningless events of my life, so I cut back and left you with photo's I thought were funny. Now I just feel bad that I have been neglecting you and have decided that I will continue with the Weekly Quips, as I believe you get a great chuckle from them as I do, and promise to have at least ONE possibly, nay, probable, meaningless post a week regarding my ULTRA boring life.

Blog, thank you for your patience and understanding during my absence. I hope I can be all that you need me to be.

Love, April

No comments: